CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY & DEADLINES
- Timely arrival is mandatory to receive continuing education credit certificates. The state jurisdictional guidelines are based on actual classroom hours. Consequently, late arriving attendees will not receive continuing education credit. No exceptions will be granted.
- Attendees who are a "No Show" for a scheduled class or seminar will not be refunded registration fees nor will they be granted a credit toward a future class or seminar.
- Cancellations emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to a scheduled conference or seminar will receive a credit toward a future conference or seminar. Real Estate Empower, Inc. does not offer refunds.
- Note: Real Estate Empower, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation by Real Estate Empower, registration fees will be refunded in full. Real Estate Empower, Inc. shall have no further liability.
- For consideration herein acknowledged as received, and by signing this release I hereby give Real Estate Empower, Inc., and assigns my permission to license the content and to use the content in any media for any purpose (except pornographic or defamatory) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.
- I agree that the content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified. I acknowledge and agree. I agree that I have no rights to the content, and all rights to the content belong to the Real Estate Empower Inc., and assigns. I acknowledge and agree that I have no further right to additional consideration or accounting, and that I will make no further claim for any reason to Real Estate Empower Inc., or assigns. I acknowledge and agree that this release is binding upon my heirs and assigns. I agree that this release is irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by the laws (excluding the law of conflicts). I represent and warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and have the full legal capacity to execute this release.
- Definitions: ASSIGNS means a person or any company to whom Real Estate Empower, Inc. has assigned or licensed rights under this release as well asthe licensees of any such person or company. CONSIDERATION means $1 or something else of value I have received in exchange for the rights granted by me in this release. CONTENT means all photographs, film, audio, or otherrecording, still or moving, taken of me as part of the Shoot. MEDIA means all media including digital, electronic, print, television, film, radio and other media now known or to be invented. MODEL means me and includes my appearance, likeness and voice. PARENT means the parent and/or legal guardian of the Model. Parent and Model are referred to together as I and me in this release, as the context dictates. Real Estate Empower Inc., means photographer, illustrator, filmmaker or cinematographer, or any other person orentity photographing or recording me. SHOOT means the photographic, film or recording session described in this form.